Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Android Mini Series 1 Randomly packed Figure

Many android toys can you get with easily because it's very good price with good toys. You can collecting these especially with the cheap price...
many reviews from buyer after buy n get this android toys :




My GuyWhat else can be said of the Android Robot, but, COOL! ! ! I luv my guy. He's my mascot. A little pricey, but it's an Android Guy ! ! ! Wish I could pick which one, it's totally random which one you get I got pretty lucky, I got my second favorite one. They should be cheaper so I could get them all ! !


Joseph
Well it's pretty cool, not as high quality as I thought it would be but meh. It's Android. My only wish is that it were a bit cheeper. I mean $17 (including shipping) was a bit steep for a 3" toy... Maybe if it were $10 or something, I would get three more.


Look this Product :  Look Review : Amazon

Picture Of Product :

0 comments:

Post a Comment